Anti-Cellulite Tips & Tricks
People around the world have Cellulite; however, you don’t have to be one of them!
When we get older, cellulite usually is more apparent, which is why having helpful advice can prevent it from occurring to you. Continue reading to find out the best methods of dealing with cellulite.
We’re here to tell you that it’s not impossible. In fact, it’s not even about expensive lotions and potions. There are a few simple ways you can get rid of cellulite, and what’s more – you can start them today!
Around 80-90% of us have cellulite, so you’re not alone by any means. It’s caused by a collection of fat that pushes into the skin’s upper layer, which is what gives that dimpled/orange peel look. Cellulite is also genetic, so if your mom suffers it then you might find you’re more likely to get cellulite too.
Get ready and try these Tips and Tricks to get rid of Cellulite:
Cardio exercises can help. If you exercise and target the areas that you have cellulite with cardio exercise, you will see noticeable results over time. Make sure that you do different exercises at the gym that focus on legs. Do daily cardio workouts. If you work out every day, but it’s low impact, you won’t be doing a lot to battle that cellulite. You need high impact exercises, even if you do them in short intervals throughout your day. Such sessions can improve tone and get rid of fat.
Diet may be the issue to your cellulite. You should be consuming enough vegetables and fruits daily. These foods impart an alkaline ash which will improve the way your skin looks. Juicing is another good way to get an adequate amount of vegetables and fruits.
Green tea is good to drink to fight cellulite. It can help break fat deposits down quickly. That means, of course, less cellulite. Green tea capsules are an alternative option for you.
Tanning can hide cellulite. While tanning won’t make it disappear, it will help the cellulite to be much less obvious. While exposure to the sun may not be safe, many self-tanning sprays that work well are completely harmless. Be careful when selecting a brand and applying it.
Hydration and the consumption of healthy oils are very important. Why, exactly, are these important? When you keep your body hydrated, you eliminate a lot of the dimpling look you get with cellulite. Staying hydrated will cause your skin to fit a little tighter, which smooths out the bumps and dimples of cellulite. It really is an easy, effective method of winning the battle.
Eating proper nutrition can greatly prevent and reduce cellulite. Foods that have a generous amount of lecithin are great cellulite busters. Apples, lettuce, peanuts, and spinach can add lecithin to keep skin smooth. Don’t go near junk food that has a lot of fat in it.
If you are someone that smokes, you need to work on quitting. If you already have cellulite, smoking makes it worse. Smoking adds toxins to the bloodstream and toughens the skin. This will just make your cellulite even worse. Then, you could develop wrinkles and similar aging issues. If quitting seems impossible, talk to a doctor.
Try not to get too stressed. Stress can be a cause of cellulite forming. Stress results in excess cortisol, which tends to boost fat storage while also thinning out the skin. Try doing yoga or meditating. Try going on some long, relaxing walks. Find something that is calming and will work best for you, then get enough sleep nightly. Remove as much stress from your life as possible. Stress can have a negative impact on your body’s natural hormone balance. It can cause the body to hold onto fats that are not helpful. Having less stress in your life may lead your body to a much slimmer appearance.
Remember that cellulite is not a condemnation; cellulite does not indicate being overweight or unhealthy. Just about every woman has some cellulite, and it is truly hard to eliminate entirely. Don’t feel unattractive for an issue that many struggles with.
As you are now aware, so many folks deal with cellulite every day. It need not be a major headache, as long as the advice above is heeded. Be certain to start now, and never allow cellulite to control your life.
30 day Quick Start:
- Drink 2-4 quarts of water daily. Water flushes toxins out of the body and improves circulation.
- Eat fibrous fruits and vegetables to generate daily bowel movements
- Don’t smoke. Smoking causes poor blood circulation and contributes to premature aging and sagging of the skin.
- NO alcohol for the first thirty days
- Limit Coffee to one cup per day
- Stop eating sugar and sugary snacks. Instead, reach for fresh fruit and raw veggies.
- Stop eating all fried foods and those high in saturated and hydrogenated fats.
- Avoid canned foods and other foods high in salt. Salt increases water retention and makes cellulite worse
- Drink herbal teas
- Limit soda to one diet soda per day. NO regular soda, sugar is too high
- Eat five small meals four to five times per day.
- Take 1,000 milligrams daily of Vitamin C which has been recommended by cellulite researchers
- Maintain a normal, healthy body weight. Yo-yoing weight with diets makes cellulite worse
- Boost your circulation by using a brush, loofah or a massage glove daily for at least 5 minutes.
- Massage your skin with creams based on almond oil. This may improve blood circulation and lymphatic drainage
- Do some sort of Cardio for 30 minutes and Stretch daily.