Build Muscle In Just 12 weeks!
The routine to build muscle in 12 weeks is designed to be done four days a week paying attention that it is imperative to respect these days off to increase muscle. As you know, all the muscles routines are designed to work only 3 or 4 times a week due to muscle wasting. Please be careful!
The exercises that I share today are very basic, and we will work them with enough weight while maintaining proper technique and movement, you must choose a weight that will let you perform well during all the routine, and increase it if you find it appropriate.
- Drink protein shakes after training. (No muscles without whey protein)
- Remember that to gain weight, make the series with as much weight as possible.
- Sleep at least 8 hours.
- Eat at least three times a day (breakfast is vital)
- No sex before the training that day (After the gym and the routine you can do whatever you want )
- Don’t do any aerobics.
- It is recommended to follow this method with the following diet
Let’s Start To Build Muscle In 12 weeks!
- Monday: Chest and Triceps
- Tuesday: Back and Biceps
- Thursday: Forearms and Shoulders
- Friday: Legs Repeat this routine for twelve weeks
Routine to build muscle:
So there you have it: the recipe for creating a massive body in 12-weeks. Nothing too surprising, but applying it takes commitment and even courage. If you ensure you have all grounds above covered, there is no telling the type of physique you have the potential to develop.
You can also read:
- How To Build Muscle
- Fat Loss vs. Weight Loss
- 10 Habits To Stay Fit
- Beginner 30 Day Squat Plan
- Lower Body Home Workout
Need Extra Motivation ???
Perfect Your Practice In An Outfit That’s Both Fashionable And Functional.